Lidl Hellas is a successful chain of retail stores in the food retail sector. Lidl Hellas opened its first store in 1999 and today, 20 years later, it counts over 220 stores and four distribution centres across Greece, employing over 5,500 people.
The basic principle of the Group and the key to our success is simplicity. Based on this principle, we act in all areas. We are proud to provide our customers with products of the highest quality standards at the lowest possible prices and we work closely with our suppliers to achieve this. We seek the use of local products where possible and we achieve it through our cooperation with local producers and suppliers.
Lidl's brand was created in Germany and has grown to be today one of the largest food trade chains in Europe.
Our work is governed by business principles and our own governance model.
Customer satisfaction determines our actions.
- The superior price / performance ratio determines our market position.
- We grow through our network and the continuous improvement of our stores.
- As a chain store business we work with a system.
- Brief decision-making processes and simple workflows ensure success.
- We comply with applicable laws and internal guidelines.
- We act responsibly in economic, social and environmental terms.
- Justice is the beginning with which everyone is treated in the business.
- Our mutual appreciation and mutual support characterize us.
- Agreements are held in an environment of trust.
- Praise, recognition and acceptance of criticism should determine our work environment daily.
- We are surrounded by skilled workers - the replenishment of tasks in every field is assured.